This is my blog where I write about fun ideas, usually with some animations, code, and/or simulations. If you find this interesting, also check out some of my github projects and the academic papers I’ve contributed to. Below are some of my favorite projects.
- Towards the Development of a Multi-Agent Cognitive Networking System for the Lunar Environment
- Here is the presentation I gave at NASA after my time there, which contains my contributions that made it into this paper.
- Secure and Resilient Swarms: Autonomous Decentralized Lightweight UAVs to the Rescue
- Efficient Direct-Connect Topologies for Collective Communications
- Efficient All-to-All Collective Communication Schedules for Direct-Connect Topologies